Join our walkathon through Uganda to help raise funds for those desperately in need of food. Invite your friends and help us reach our goal of $15,000!
$75 feeds one family for one month.
Although we can not physically travel abroad, please join us on a virtual trip to Uganda. Take the challenge to exercise 12 times over 28-days, beginning May 25th. You can walk, bike, run, hike, yoga, garden, prancercize…whatever! Each day of your virtual journey will introduce you to a new piece of Africa, while you commit to some form of exercise and help feed our friends in Uganda. Exercise on your own or join a team to walk the 945 miles across Uganda.
At Global Village Connect, our mission is to help provide every child the opportunity for an education and nutrition through our school farms, scholarships, micro-businesses such as Give a Goat and clean water projects. However, our partner schools are in crisis mode due to the global pandemic and we are reacting to the emergency on the ground. People are in desperate need of food. Most parents and caregivers must work daily to earn an income but with country-wide lockdown orders in effect, most families do not have the means to put food on the table. We have fed more than 4,000 people in the last three months, but our work is not over. Take a step, or rather many steps, towards helping us help our friends who need.
- $75 - Feed a family for a month
- $30 - Covid-19 special (this can be a difficult time)
- $250 - Includes a thank you Global Village Connect Buff! Walk and stay safe.
- $500 - Includes a thank you and an insulated water bottle! Walk and stay hydrated.
- $1000 - Includes a thank you Global Connect Yeti water bottle and buff. Whohoo, feed a lotta people.